The Magento eCommerce software platform provides online store solutions for large and growing companies. The software can be used to manage both your front-end and back-end operations, creating branded and tailored customer and user experiences. The solution integrates with your other systems and offers a range of extensions, along with support, consulting and training to help you successfully launch your online store.
Magento provides two eCommerce software products, the Enterprise Edition and the Community Edition. Magento Enterprise Edition is a scalable solution that helps you drive traffic to your online store, convert potential buyers and increase revenue. Magento Community Edition is offered to suit developers or those with the technological knowledge to modify the core code of Magento to create their own unique solution.
With both Magento Enterprise Edition and Magento Community you can create a more personalized shopping experience for your users, while also customizing the back-end management of your inventory and media content. You can use the software to build a branded website for desktops as well as mobile devices. Add any number of extensions created by the Magento community; offer recommendations, discounts and vouchers; integrate a shopping cart and payment gateway; manage stock levels and returns; and automate the sending of emails, newsletters and reminders.
Magento also provides a number of online marketing tools such as SEO recommendations, customer segmentation and targeted promotions, rule-based up-selling and cross-selling, as well as product reviews. Improve the customer experience with search filters for price, color and category, along with a wish list and recommendations engine. Furthermore, the Enterprise Edition of Magento allows you to create and manage several stores and multiple custom landing pages with images and other rich media.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Search engine optimization
- Customer segmentation
- Customer loyalty schemes and rewards
- Targeted promotions
- Automated reminders and notifications
- Custom coupon creation
- Personlaized shopping experiences
- Product recommendations, up-selling and cross-selling
- Gift registry, gift cards and store credit
- Product review promotion
- Wish lists
- Advanced search, filters and navigation
- Custom desktop and mobile website creation
- PCI-DSS compliant
- Intuitive recommendation engine
- Site previews before launch
- Multiple payment and shipping options
- System, database and media backup
back to menu ↑
- Magento Connect: Shop for extensions to improve your end-user shopping experience as well as your own personal website and inventory management.
- Magento SOAP v2 API: Customize your shopping cart and online store features and usability. Test new modules, roll back changes and work with customers, categories, products, inventory and sales orders.
- Magento’s mobile HTML5 interface: Native iPhone app, native iPad app, and native Android app. Create a branded mobile site that integrates with your website. Customers can use drag and drop tools as well as swipe and zoom.
- Search Engine Optimization: Magento generates SEO-friendly URLs, a Google site map, customized meta keywords and meta descriptions.
- Customer Segmentation: Segment your customers by criteria such as demographic as well as user activity, shopping cart and buying history.
- Targeted Promotions: Match specific content, pricing and promotions with specific users based on buying history. Attach custom discount codes and coupons to emails and newsletters.
- Storage and Security: PA-DSS compliant platform to support strong data encryption for secure transactions. Supports tens of thousands of transactions per hour with advanced full-page caching and persistent bandwidth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Starting from: $15.00/month Pricing model: Open Source, Subscription Free Trial: Available
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business