Asana is a task and project management solution that facilitates team collaboration and communication. Use Asana to create projects and then create tasks within these projects. Add your teammates to tasks and projects, add them as task trackers, share projects with them, or provide task comments to keep everyone in the loop.
Asana eliminates the need for e-mail to communicate between projects. Share notes about task definitions and add additional tasks to tasks, track and search for common tasks, combine related tasks with a single click, edit tasks first, create your workflow, receive notifications about updates and task completions, add deadlines to tasks, add followers Tasks Add hearts to your tasks to show your gratitude.
Your Asana inbox is the last time we changed one of your tasks, when a task is assigned to you, when a task is due, someone is added as a follow-up, a task is updated or completed If someone adds a comment or an attachment is added to one of your tasks.
Asana enables teams to share, plan, organize and track the progress of each member’s tasks. Multiple workspaces provide a place for you to learn about the progress without needing to organize multiple teams, projects and tasks, and back and forth email.
See, organize and manage the tasks and priorities of all your team members in one place. Be aware of changes to your tasks and task completions, leave comments, give feedback, upload attachments, and set deadlines. Authorize, prioritize and monitor tasks and team members in a simple and clean manner.
The Asana Mobile app for iPhone provides native application access to a growing part of Asana features. In Asana, you can programmatically add and access data using a simple REST API.
English, German, French, Spanish, Mandarin
- Real-time changes
- Multiple workspaces
- Activity feed
- Email bridge
- Task prioritizing
- Task and project creation
- Project permissions
- Automatic updates to inbox/ email
- Task reminders and notifications
- Goal & milestone tracking
- Custom views and calendars
- Focus Mode and My Tasks list
- Project Sections and Search Views
- Task commenting
- Task assignment
- Task attachments
- Activity dashboard
- Progress tracking
- Custom fields
- Completion tracking
- Status reporting
- Project workflow
- Third party integrations
- Project planning
- Task management
- Inbox management
- Bug tracking
- Assignment tracking
- Configurable workflow
- Template management
- Due date tracking
- File management
- Task conversations
- Project conversations
- Calendar management
- Search functionality
- User access controls
- Dashboard creation
back to menu ↑
- Organize your work into shared projects as lists or kanban boards for your initiatives, meetings, and programs.
- Use Timeline, a Gantt-style view, to see how each piece of your project fits together so you can start projects on the right foot and hit your deadlines.
- Keep the same task in multiple projects to show work in different contexts without duplicating efforts.
- Prevent accidental changes to your projects or templates by allowing certain project members to make only task comments, while still giving them access to information in the project.
- Comment directly on a task, to clarify exactly what needs to be done, and mention teammates or other work in Asana so everyone and everything stay connected. Quickly acknowledge tasks with pre-populated quick responses.
- Share the current state of the project with stakeholders and populate Portfolios with this information.
- Use My Tasks to plan your day with a prioritized to-do list.
- Track all your initiatives with project Portfolios. Portfolios show you the real-time status, priority, and progress of all your projects, so you have an accurate view of how you’re tracking toward your goals.
- See any list of tasks on a Calendar to get a clear view of when work is due.
- Create teams to organize your projects and connect teammates with a shared calendar and conversations. You can also control team privacy settings.
- Limit access to any project, create hidden teams for sensitive work, or make public teams and projects for access by your entire organization.
- Designate Organization admins who can add, remove, and manage members and their settings, and enforce password complexity. Asana Enterprise customers have additional controls with SAML and our Admin API.
- Integrate with other tools your team already uses, like G Suite, Slack, Microsoft, Chrome, Github, and more.
- Asana’s mobile app helps you track work and stay up to date on the go. Just like the web app, you can use it to create tasks and projects, have conversations about them, and get updates on their progress on and offline.
Frequently Asked Questions
Starting from: Free Pricing model: Free, Subscription Free Trial: Available (No Credit Card required)
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business, Freelancers