InVision is a digital product design to development platform for design and developer teams to build high-fidelity web and mobile prototypes. Teams can turn ideas into screen designs using InVision’s vector-based drawing and flexible layers. Users are able to prototype, manage, review, refine, and test digital products without a line of code, as well as collaborate in real time and collect feedback to help move projects forward.
InVision enables users to connect the entire product design workflow. Teams can explore ideas using the digital whiteboard to create freehand sketches, draw, wireframe, and collect feedback from team members on all work-in-progress designs. InVision’s screen design tool comes with intuitive vector-based drawing functionality and flexible layers, including built-in animated transitions and micro-interactions, which allow static screens to become working prototypes. All team members are notified immediately of any changes made to designs, which are automatically synchronized to the entire team. Designers are able to switch to the latest version or roll back updates at any time. Users can also access multiple libraries directly from Sketch or InVision, and push or pull changes with a click.
Users can keep all brand and UX components such as images, fonts, colors, icons, and even usage documents within the system, providing team members with a single source of truth. The InVision platform integrates with third party collaboration tools such as Jira, Slack, Trello, DropBox, Basecamp, and more, allowing team members to seamlessly navigate the full design process in one place.
- Mobile interface
- Desktop interface
- Page link
- Interactive elements
- Revision History
- Presentation tools
- Import existing draft files
- Revitalization of transitions
- Design System Administrator
- Product design workflow
- Interactive prototypes
- Digital whiteboard
- Collect and deliver designs, inspirations and more
- Display design
- Library access
- Automatic synchronization
- Preview mode
- Third-party integration
- Drag drop
- Pre-built transitions
- Pre-created interactions and animations
- Responsive designs
- Create hot spots
- Architectural document management
- Navigation streams
back to menu ↑
- Move beyond simple prototyping that supports the entire design workflow, including ideas, collaboration, mutual feedback, and project management tools.
- Provide team members with a single source of accuracy by keeping all brand and UX components in one place, including usage documentation.
- Access various libraries directly from InVision Studio or Sketch and push or pull changes in a click.
- InVision allows you to synchronize changes with the entire team and allow designers to revert to the latest version or to retrieve updates at any time.
- Team members can review the latest prototypes, collaborate on a free whiteboard, and make design comments without leaving the platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
Starting price: Free Pricing Model: Free, Subscription Free Trial: Available (No Credit Card required)
Freelancers, Large Business, Medium Business, Small Business
With InVision, you can easily prototype all your ideas and share them with other users or non-InVision users.