Zendesk is a proven cloud-based customer service software solution, the fastest way to deliver excellent customer service in companies of all sizes and industries. Zendesk is very easy to use, loved by support teams and customers around the world. You can access Zendesk from anywhere, from any device
Over 40,000 customers rely on Zendesk, including some of the world’s leading brands such as Airbnb, Gilt Groupe, Groupon, Tumblr, Box, Sony and Sears.
English, Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Flexible ticket management with automated workflow
- Multi-channel support: email, web, phone, chat, social media
- Robust reporting & advanced analytics
- Branded customer-facing web interface
- Community forums
- Over 100 out-of-the-box integrations with 3rd party apps
- Multi-brand support with linked accounts
- Group rules and macros
- Public and private forums
- Multi locale (timezone and languages)
- REST API
- Salesforce & SugarCRM integrations
- Real time updates
- Open API
- Knowledge base
- Web widget
- Self service help center
- Full CSS rebranding
- Export ticket views to CSV
- SSO with Twitter, Facebook, Google and SAML
- Answer Bot
- SLA management
- Custom business rules (triggers & automations)
- Multiple ticket forms
- Custom roles & permissions
- Overview dashboard
- Support performance dashboards
- Audit logs
- Email compliance archive
back to menu ↑
- The fastest way to great customer support. Rapid setup and deployment. Increase and improve the quality of customers interactions.
- Support your customers across any communication channel including web, email, chat, and social media.
- Improve support team productivity and morale. Our customers love us!
- Powerful reporting and advanced analytics including 20+ ready to use reports and dashboards.
- Quick and easy adoption – no training required. Easy to onboard new agents. Seamlessly integrate with existing business systems and software using our open API. Over 100 out-of-the-box integrations with business software such as Salesforce, Google Apps, Atlassian, FreshBooks, and WordPress.
- Low TCO and month-to-month payment options. Secure, reliable, and scalable solution that will meet the demands of your growing business. World class customer service from our team of highly-skilled customer advocates.
What is Zendesk?
Zendesk was created around the need to improve the quality of customer service and to bring customers and company communications closer together. Since the software monitors all feedback sources, it allows agents to control all tickets and move quickly if necessary. This greatly improves both the efficiency of your customer service departments and customer satisfaction.
With advanced workflow automation tools such as the Triggers system, Zendesk guarantees that employees will not waste time on doing the same things over and over, while maintaining Zendesk’s rich knowledge bases will help customers deal with the problem more quickly and free the connected resources further.back to menu ↑
Who uses Zendesk?
Zendesk is suitable for every company who wants to improve customer service, regardless of size or sector. However, the software is used extensively in IT, Education, Retail / e-Commerce and Professional Services. It can be used by any company that uses net technology to interact with its customers.
Zendesk is generally very popular because it is used by thousands of small, medium and large companies around the world. Some of the most characteristic examples are 20th Century Fox, Vodafone, Elance, Groupon, L’Oreal, Xerox, Sears and Sony Music.back to menu ↑
Zendesk is one of the most integrated software components available free of charge with over 200 integrations from the official app market. There are applications, agent productivity developers, deeper analytical tools, e-commerce aids, problem viewers, IT management applications, social media companies, and phone / sms and chat clients.
Some of the best integrated applications with Zendesk are SalesForce, ZenCart, Magento, JIRA, TeamViewer, Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, PlanBox, MailChimp and 8X8. If you still can’t find what you need, you can always create your own integration using the development tools provided by Zendesk.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questions
Starting from: $5.00/month Pricing model: Subscription Free Trial: Available (No Credit Card required)
Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profit, Public Administrations, Small Business